PM-1022V / PM-1030V
Main Features Of This Machine:
- Large 1″ Spindle Bore, larger than most in this size range
- Quick Change Spindle Mount, secure mount for both forward and reverse, plus allows chuck changes in seconds! (Please see more information tab below for instructions)
- POWER CROSS FEED as well as feed on the carriage – Both in, out, left, and right
- AXA Wedge Type Quick Change Tool Post set included, installed, ready for use – Compare with others, most in this class do not even have it available as an option, or require extensive modifications to mount one
- Variable Spindle Speeds
- Super Quiet Running Machine
- Lead screws Are True Inch Pitch Screws (Not Metric Conversions Like Many), 10 Threads Per Inch (.100” Per Turn) on Cross Slide, Compound Slide, and Tailstock for easy Inch measurement readings
- Many More great features with this machine, please see below
- Backed by an industry leading 3 year warranty
$249 Flat Rate Shipping in the 48 US States – Any accessories ordered with machine at the same time also ship free of charge! (Will automatically calculate at checkout)
Liftgate Delivery is $79 per shipment if needed, this can be added at check out.
Add accessories as desired, and then add to cart. ALL accessories listed below WILL work with this model. Please do not select any items that show out of stock, or you will get an error message and not be able to add to cart.
Now available with 2 axis DRO installed, please see below for more details.
Standard Accessories With These Models: (Compare what this one comes with, where other similar sized models sell these all separate or do not even offer them – This is the best deal on a lathe this size out there – Compare Carefully!)
- 100/AXA Series Wedge Type Quick Change Tool Post Set W/ 5 Holders (Turning, Turning/Boring, Knurling, Boring, Parting Holders) – THIS QUICK CHANGE TOOL POST IS MOUNTED ON MACHINE, AND READY TO USE! COMPARE WITH OTHERS, WHERE THIS TYPE OF TOOL POST IS NOT INCLUDED, AND WILL NOT EVEN FIT WITHOUT MAJOR MODIFICATIONS TO THE MACHINE
- Power Cross Feed
- Upgraded Variable Speed Drive Board
- 5″ 3 Jaw Chuck (Includes a back plate for 3 jaw chuck, ready to mount on the spindle)
- 5″ 4 Jaw Chuck (Includes a back plate for 4 jaw chuck, ready to mount on the spindle)
- 8″ Face Plate
- Thread Chasing Dial
- Centers for the Tailstock and Headstock
- High Quality Electronics
- Chip Pan/Oil Tray
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Right/Left Hand Threading
- Inch/Metric Threading
- Misc. Hand Tools for operation
- Variable Speed Brushless DC Motor, with spindle speeds from 50-2000 RPM
- Country of Origin: China
- Power Connection Type: Cord, Approx. 5′ Length, includes standard 120V Plug with ground (20A 120V Outlet)
Now also available with 2 axis Digital Readout Pre Installed. Please choose the model you want w/2axDRO from the drop down box above to choose this model if you would like it to come with DRO Installed.
OPTIONAL DRO model shown below (This is included only if the model with DRO Installed is selected):
Click Here For Full Specifications: Spec Sheet 1022V&1030V (See full list of threads that the machine will cut in the photos, picture of complete thread chart included there and below)
Click Here for Spindle/Chuck Mount Details: PM-1022V PM-1030V Chuck Removal and Installation
Dimensions: Chip Pan Size – PM-1022V 16-1/2″ x 43-1/2″, PM-1030V 16-1/2″ x 51-1/2″
Spindle centerline to top of chip tray: 12″ (Center of chuck to where lathe sits on the chip tray)
Height of machine, chuck guard closed 20″
Height with chuck guard open 28″
Thread Chart Below (Click to enlarge):
Flat rate of $249 Shipping to anywhere in the 48 US States. Liftgate Delivery is available for $79 extra if needed, this may be selected at checkout.
Lathe crate sizes are:
PM-1022V 23″Wide x 52″Long x23″High – Shipped on a heavy skid which is 30″x54″ Total height with crate on skid is 30″. Stands add 16″ to height. Approximate shipping weight is 475 lbs.
PM-1030V 23″Wide x 60″Long x23″High – Shipped on a heavy skid which is 32″x63″ Total height with crate on skid is 30″. Stands add 16″ to height. Approximate shipping weight is 525 lbs.
Click here for PM-1022V/PM-1030V Manual: PM-1022V-1030V v5 2021-09
Optional DRO manual here: PM Lathe DRO Manual 7-30-2019 V.1
Optional DRO Setup Quick Reference Here: Setting Up Precision Matthews Lathe DRO
Useful Information Below:
(Add 7-7/8″ to the length in the drawing above for PM-1030V dimensions)